Food with Principles
Smart Ones is commited to providing smart food choices to support you while managing your weight. That’s why we follow a set of six smart eating principles when creating food for you. We promise to be there throughout the day with smart breakfast, snacks and meals inspired by these principles.
- Portion control so you can eat the foods you love.
- Breakfast is crucial, because it starts your day right & helps control hunger.
- Smart eating includes a variety of foods with protein.
- Whole grains, fruit and vegetables can keep you fuller, longer.
- Smart desserts and snacks can help you stay on track.
- Support and knowledge are critical to making smart food choices.
Here are some other resources to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Information and resources from Health Canada:
Canada's Food Guide
This interactive resource shows you which foods can supply the nutrients you need for good health and helps you plan a more active, enjoyable lifestyle.